'I had no idea deodorant could be fatal'

'I had no idea deodorant could be fatal'

The father of a girl who died after inhaling aerosol deodorant is warning other parents of the potential dangers.

Giorgia Green, who was 14 and from Derby, had a cardiac arrest after spraying the deodorant in her bedroom.

Her parents have since become aware of other young people accidentally dying after inhaling deodorant.

Video journalist: Caroline Lowbridge

Follow BBC East Midlands on Facebook, on Twitter, or on Instagram. Send your story ideas to eastmidsnews@bbc.co.uk.

Source link

About The Author

Scroll to Top